Monday, April 20, 2026

4.3 34

 I have been observing Mrs. Sweat for 4 weeks now. The students love when I come to their classroom and engage with them. I have grown close to the students and they like talking to me, which makes me love the teacher environment. 

One highlight that I have is how the students love their teacher and that they feel comfortable with Mrs. Sweat. My biggest goal of teaching is being a safe place for my students. Some students do not get that at home and I think that being that for your classroom is one of the most important things about teaching. 

A second highlight that I have is that she teaches in multiple different ways. Many students learn so different and it can be hard for a teacher to only teach one way. Mrs. Sweat teaches in all the ways so the students can understand no matter how they learn. 

A takeaway that I have is definitely how comfortable the students are in the classroom. I want my classroom to feel like a second home for my students. Everyone should be comfortable somewhere and if they don't have that at home they should have it in a classroom. 

Overall, me being in this 4th grade math class has been a great experience. The students have been so great to me and respected me like I am an actual teacher. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

4.3 34

 I have been observing Mrs. Sweat for 4 weeks now. The students love when I come to their classroom and engage with them. I have grown close...